The pumps market is anticipated to witness growth in coming years on account of increasing demand from its end users application and technological advancements associated with the same. The industries such as oil & gas, water & wastewater, chemicals & petrochemicals, etc. are poised for growth in near future which is anticipated to pose higher demand for pumps across the world. The development of water and wastewater infrastructure has become an imperative due to surging demand for water. The demand for pumps from water and wastewater industry is growing rapidly on account of massive development of water infrastructure. The manufacturing of pumps have witnessed combination of 3D printing technology combines with computer modelling has led to a cutting edge development in pump design, repair and replacement which, in turn, drives the global market for pumps.
Rising Demand from Water & Waste Water Sector - Drives the Market
The awareness level of water reuse is increased in recent years majorly attributed to decreasing level of ground water across the world. The amount of water required in industrial sector is very high and due to depleting reserves of ground water, the reuse of water has become an imperative. The governments across the world are focusing on development of stern regulatory policy to build sustainable water systems including development of centralized systems for proper distribution and design of water treatment models. Such developments are likely to promulgate the water and wastewater infrastructure development. The deployment of pumps due to development of water and wastewater infrastructure is anticipated to increase in near future.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Pumps Market Share
Asia-Pacific is witnessing huge economic growth which has resulted in the development of industrial infrastructure. The industrial infrastructure in the region witnessing growth with policy level focus on driving the industrial sector. Most of the countries in the Asia-Pacific region is in a growing phase and the high rate of population growth has led to increased requirement for water supply. Most of the countries in the Asia-pacific region have positive outlook pertaining to industries such as water and wastewater, oil & gas, etc. which, in turn, drives the demand for pumps.
Key Developments in the Pumps Market
- December 2017: Dover Corporation planned to spin off its upstream energy businesses within the Energy segment known as Wellsite. The new entity will be a standalone publicly traded company focused on providing full range of oil and gas production technologies and solutions.
Pumps Market Major Players
- Flowserve Corporation
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- KSB AG
- ITT Inc
- Dover Corporation
Reasons to Purchase Pumps Market Report
- Current and future pumps market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market.
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customize Pumps Market Report
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Scope of the Report
2.2 Market Definition
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Study Deliverables
2.5 Research Phases
3. Pumps Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023 (in USD billion)
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
3.4 Government Policies & Regulations
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Pumps Market Drivers
4.2 Pumps Market Restraints
4.3 Pumps Market Opportunities
5. Pumps Market Supply Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Force Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
7.1 Pumps Market, By Product Type
7.1.1 Centrifugal Pump
7.1.2 Positive Displacement Pump
7.2 Pumps Market, By End-User
7.2.1 Oil & Gas
7.2.2 Water & Wastewater
7.2.3 Chemicals & Petrochemicals
7.2.4 Mining Industry
7.2.5 Power Generation
8. Regional Market Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
8.1 North America Pumps Market Size (2018-2023)
8.2 Europe Pumps Market Size (2018-2023)
8.3 Asia-Pacific Pumps Market Size (2018-2023)
8.4 Middle East & Africa Pumps Market Size (2018-2023)
8.5 South America Pumps Market Size (2018-2023)
9. Pumps Market Key Company Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Financials*, and Recent Development)
9.1 Flowserve Corporation
9.2 Grundfos Holding A/S
9.3 KSB AG
9.4 ITT Inc
9.5 Sulzer Ltd.
9.6 Ebara Corp.
9.7 Weir Group plc
9.8 Schlumberger Ltd.
9.9 Baker Hughes, Inc
9.10 Clyde Union, Inc.
9.11 Dover Corporation
*List not Exhaustive
10. Pumps Market Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
10.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Market Players
11.1 Contact Us
*Subject to availability on public domain