Evolution of safety standards, the ever-evolving new technologies, the desire to improve workplace safety records and the rapid pursuit of driving harmonization of the U.S. standards at international level will drive the North American safety connection devices market. North America will be the second-largest market after Asia for safety connection devices, as the mature market will look towards adopting sophisticated solutions over the traditional ones.
The safety connection devices market is classified into type, end-user industry and geography. Based on their type, the market is segmented into safety wiring systems, cables and connectors. As per their end-users, it is categorized into various segments such as manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, industrial and others. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Solomon Technology Corp., SUMELEC Vizcaya, Allen-Bradley, ASTRE Engineering Tunisie and more.
Technological advancements, safety requirements, variable designs are some of the key drivers of the safety connection devices market.
The associated high product costs and lack of awareness are the possible market constraints.
What the report offers
1. Market definition for the North American safety connection devices market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
2. Market analysis for the North America safety connection devices market, with region-specific assessments.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, offering prospective opportunities and the identification of key companies that can influence the market on the global and regional front.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe safety connection devices on both the global and regional scales.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Study Deliverables
1.3 Key Findings
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat from new entrants
4.6.4 Threat from substitute products
4.6.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Safety I/O Modules Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 North America Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 Analog Module (I/O)
6.1.2 Digital Module (I/O)
6.1.3 Network Adaptor
6.1.4 Power Supply & Chassis
6.1.5 Intelligent I/O
6.2 North America Market - Segmented By End Users Vertical
6.2.2 Energy & Power
6.3 North America Market – Segmented By Region
6.3.1 United States
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
7.1 ABB Ltd.
7.2 Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
7.3 Siemens AG
7.4 Lumberg Automation
7.5 Rockwell Automation Inc.
7.7 Schneider Electric Company
7.8 Parmley Graham
7.9 Mouser Electronics
7.10 Honeywell International, Inc.
7.11 Newtech Engineering
8. Investment Outlook
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Analysis
9. Future of North America Safety I/O Modules Market