North America is the largest feed testing market in the world. It has a market share of XX% in the global market. It is estimated to increase to $XX million by 2020 at a CAGR of X.X%. Presence of regulatory authorities such as FDA, FOA and USDA is the major factor for big market. USA and Canada are developed countries and place emphasis on quality food. USA feed testing market is the largest in North America.
USA is a net exporter of food and is a leader in corn production. Livestock is also reared in most parts of USA to meet the food demands. The large agriculture and livestock market makes a case for feed testing market as well. USA gives subsidies on corn production, which is a major feed to poultry and swine. Increase in corn production resulted in increase in corn testing market for pathogen analysis, nutrient analysis etc. Citizens of USA are very much aware of food safety. This awareness is also another major driver for feed testing in USA. Pet food also has major share in feed market in USA and pet owners’ concern for their pets is also a major driver for pet feed testing market.
Canada follows US in the feed testing market share. It is the second largest market for feed testing. In tandem with US market, Canada food market is also developed and aware of food safety. Canada also has presence of food safety authorities like FOA and this contributes greatly towards feed testing market. Canada is a country with high agriculture production and export. It has good agriculture, horticulture and animal industries. This agricultural scenario of the country provides a sizeable market for the feed testing. For example alfalfa is produced in large quantities for forage purpose.
The restraint faced is the costs involved in feed testing. The capital involved in feed testing is high. Expert scientists and equipment is needed for feed testing. Feed testing also incurs additional costs for marketers and farmers. Feed testing is made compulsory for marketers and thus it cannot be eliminated. The feed testing market is bound to experience growth as more feed is produced to meet the food demands for the increasing livestock industry. Consumer awareness also is boosting feed testing market as they are refusing products that do not meet regulations or uncertified by regulators. Developing countries like Mexico where consumer awareness and feed production is increasing also add to the growth of the feed testing market.
Firms such as A&L Analytical Labs, Anresco, Eurofins, Genetic ID NA, Holmes Laboratory, Romer Labs are present in USA for feed testing with specialties in nutritional analysis, pathogen analysis, pesticide testing etc. Acquisitions and expansions are the strategies used by firms to increase market reach. Firms are also promoting awareness about benefits and regulations involved in feed testing.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Feed Testing Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the North America Feed Testing Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- A comprehensive analysis of recent organic and inorganic developments in the market by the major companies, and strategic benchmarking of developments
Scope of the Study:
- Comprehensive overview of the North American Feed Testing Market
- Competitive intelligence regarding the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them
- Insights about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identifies the regions which are untapped
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Market Definition
1.1.2 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. Regulatory Structure
3.1 North America
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206 Increase in demand of high quality feed for animals
220.127.116.11 Livestock disease outbreak fuelling additive market
18.104.22.168 Stringent Regulations in Regard to Food & Feed Safety
22.214.171.124 Mandatory testing of feed safety & quality
126.96.36.199 Lack of awareness in feed safety & quality
188.8.131.52 High initial costs
184.108.40.206 Increasing demand in the developing regions
220.127.116.11 Advancements in Analytical techiques
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Pathogen testing
5.1.2 Crop chemicals analysis
5.1.3 Nutritional labeling analysis
5.1.4 Fats & oils analysis
5.1.5 Mycotoxin testing
5.2 By Animal Type
5.2.5 Pet food
5.3 By Geography
5.4 North America
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Major Strategies adopted by Companies
6.3 Most active companies in the past five years
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Adpen Laboratories Inc.
7.2 Eurofins Scientific
7.3 Bruker Biosciences Corporation.
7.4 Intertek Group Plc
7.5 RL Food Testing Laboratories
7.6 Genetic ID NA Inc.
7.7 SDK Laboratories
7.8 EMSL Anlaytical Inc.
7.9 OMIC USA Inc.