North America Sugar Substitute Market Insights
The North America sugar substitute market is expected to grow at a CAGR of %, during the forecast period.
Artificial sweeteners have grown in popularity because they contain zero calories and are low in sugar. And they can add sweetness to any dish without compromising on the taste and also not affect the sugar levels in the body, which is beneficial for people with diabetes.
North America Sugar Substitute Market Dynamics
The North America market for sugar substitute is mainly driven due to the rise in demand for low-calorie products and growing awareness about the side-effects of sugar consumption. But the market growth can be restrained due to sweetness intensity and regulations imposed by governing bodies.
North America Sugar Substitute Market Segmentation
Sweet substitute market can be segmented on the basis of type and application. By type, the market is further segmented into high-intensity sweeteners, low-intensity sweeteners, and high fructose syrup. High –intensity sweeteners hold the highest market share. Beverage segment is expected to account for the highest market share, owing to an increase in demand for high-intensity sweeteners in alcoholic beverages.
North America Sugar Substitute Market Regional Analysis
North America holds the highest market share in the global market. The US dominates the North America sugar substitute market followed by Canada. The market is quite matured due to the rise in health concerns like diabetics and obesity, and growing consumer demand for the sugar substitute.
North America Sugar Substitute Market Key Developments
June 2017 – Russell Stover launches first sugar-free chocolates sweetened with stevia extract.
North America Sugar Substitute Market Competitive Landscape
Major Players - Tate & Lyle plc., Cargill Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ingredion Incorporated, Roquette Frères, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., JK Sucralose Inc., Pure Circle Limited, The Nutra Sweet Company, and E.I. DuPont, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this North America Sugar Substitute Market Report
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come.
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimates sheet in excel.
Customization of the North America Sugar Substitute Market Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Phases
1.4 Scope of the Study
2. North America Sugar Substitute Market Insights
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Market Trends
2.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
2.3.5 Degree of Competition
3. North America Sugar Substitute Market Dynamics
4. North America Sugar Substitute Market Segmentation
4.1 By Product Type
4.1.1 High-Intensity Sweeteners
4.1.2 Low Intensity Sweeteners
4.1.3 High Fructose Syrup
4.2 By Application Type
126.96.36.199 Dairy and Frozen Foods
4.2.3 Health and Personal Care
5. Sugar Substitute Market Regional Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size in USD million, 2018-2023)
5.1 North America Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.1 US Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.2 Canada Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.3 Mexico Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.4 Rest of North America Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
6. North America Sugar Substitute Market Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Tate & Lyle plc.
7.2 Cargill Inc.
7.3 Archer Daniels Midland Company
7.4 Ingredion Incrporated
7.5 Roquette Frères
7.6 Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
7.7 JK Sucralose Inc.
7.8 Pure Circle Limited
7.9 The Nutra Sweet Company
7.10 E.I. DuPont