North American is a big market for notebooks, tablets and ultrabooks. With the launch of tablets, the laptop market has also changed. Emphasis going on technologoies like touch screen on lap-tops and desktops, the dynamics of computing has changed for the developers like Apple, HP, Dell, Lenovo etc. In 2012, there were more than 52 million tablets in USA and this number is increasing alon with the increase number of manufacturers making tablets. The new push in laptop market for Ultrabooks to counter the tablet phenomenon is also growing with big companies like Samsung, Acer, Dell etc. releasing their own line of touch screen laptops. All these new technologies are expected to spurr up the human machine interface market.
Demand for automating industrial process has seen a steady increase. The market has seen a significant growth in automation industries which in turn has facilitated the demand for Human Machine Interface (HMI) products. HMI increases the efficiency of the user and secures the data. Though, initial high cost associated with deploying such products act as a challenge to its growth. HMIs are not limited to manufacturing enterprises. It is being used increasingly by various enterprises operating in industry verticals like energy, healthcare and defense.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of HMI industry for the period 2014 to 2020 covering various aspects of the industry, technologies and regional trends which are working towards the market growth. Some of the key vendors mentioned in the report are Honeywell, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Bosch, Mitsubishi and General Electric.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Applications of Human Machine Interface Systems
3.3 Factors Driving the Market
3.3.1 Increasing Usage in Industrial Automation
3.3.2 Most Enterprises are Now Moving towards Mobility
3.3.3 Benefits of Efficiency and Data Security
3.4 Factors Restraining the Market
3.4.1 Slow Pace Developments and Lack of Awareness
3.5 Current Opportunities in the Market
3.6 Technology Snapshot
3.7 Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
3.8 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 HMI Products
4.2.1 Resistive Touchscreens
4.2.2 Capacitive Touchscreens
4.2.3 Near-Field Imaging Touchscreens
4.2.4 Infrared and Dispersive Touchscreens
4.3 Opportunities in HMI
5. North America HMI Product Market - USD billion (2016 - 2022)
5.1 Resistive Touchscreens
5.2 Capacitive Touchscreens
5.3 Near-Field Imaging Touchscreens
5.4 Infrared and Dispersive Touchscreens
6. North America HMI Market by End-User Industry - USD billion (2016 - 2022)
7. North America HMI Market by Countries - USD billion (2016 - 2022)
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
8. Company Profiles of HMI Market
8.1 ABB Ltd
8.3 Schneider Electric Ltd
8.4 Advantech Inc
8.6 Panasonic Corporation
8.7 GE Ltd
8.8 Honeywell Inc
8.9 Bosch Inc
8.10 Rockwell Automation Ltd
8.11 Omron Ltd
8.12 Eaton Corporation
8.13 Atmel Ltd
8.14 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
8.15 Beijer Electronics, Inc.
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investor Outlook
10. Future of North America Human Machine Interface Market