Middle East and Africa's (MEA) has seen growth due to the growth in its commodities. Because of which the region is also seeing growth in the manufacturing sector, with extensive industrial zones and clusters concentrated adjoin large cities.With the growth in the economies in Middle East these zonesand clusters will grow in number and size. However, lack of skilled resources could be a potential restrain for the growth of the industry. Hence, in order to minimise the safety related hazards Safety Relays & Timers play a vital role.
Safety Relays help in checking and monitoring a safety system and allows the machine to either start or execute the commands to stop the machine. The upcoming designs of safety relays have made it capable of saving up on a lot of machine start up time as well as manual efforts.
The Safety Relay and Timers Market in MEA is estimated to be worth $xx billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of xx.xx% during the forecast period to reach $xx billion by 2020.
Middle East and AfricaSafety Relaysmarket is broadly segmented on the basis of types,end users and geography. On the basis of types, the Safety RelaysMarket has been segmented intoSingle-Function Safety Relays and Modular & Configurable Safety Relays. On the basis of its end users, its applications could be explained under segments such as Automotive, Energy & Power, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Construction and more. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, Siemens, ABB, SICK, IDEC and more.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for the Safety Relay and Timers along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis of Middle East and Africa Safety Relay and Timers market, with region specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middle East and AfricaSafety Relay and Timers market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
2.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
2.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
2.4 Industry Policies
3. Market Dynamics
3.2.1 Industry Safety Standards
3.2.2 Demand for Functional Safety
3.2.3 Need for Flexible Modular Designs
3.2.4 Integrated Functionality Requirements
3.2.5 Minimal Time & Labor Effort Requirements
3.2.6 Cost-effective Systems
3.3.1 High Market Competition
3.3.2 Complexity of Standards
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Segmentation by Types
5.1.1 Single-Function Safety Relays
5.1.2 Modular & Configurable Safety Relays
5.2 Segmentation by Contacts
5.2.1 Normally Closed, Time Open (NCTO)
5.2.2 Normally Closed, Time Closed (NCTC)
5.2.3 Normally Open, Time Open (NOTO)
5.2.4 Normally Open, Time Closed (NOTC)
5.3 Segmentation by End Users
5.3.2 Energy & Power
5.3.7 Oil & Gas
5.4 Segmentation by Country
5.4.3 Saudi Arabia
6. Vendor Market Share
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Rockwell Automation
7.2 OMRON Industrial Automation
7.9 DARE Electronics,Inc.
7.11 TE Connectivity
7.13 ICM Controls
7.14 Altech Corp.
7.15 Crouzet Automation & Control
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
9. Future of Middle East and Africa Safety Relays & Timers Market