The France Li-Fi market is estimated to worth US$ 1.6 billion by 2021 and is expected to witness a growth rate of XX.XX % for next five year. This new disruptive innovation is expected to grab a high portion of Wi-Fi market especially in commercial use segment. France is going to be the 2nd largest Li-Fi market in Europe and 5th largest in the world after China, US, Canada and UK. Easy adaptation of advanced technology and high disposable income will make French market strong and matured till 2024.
The growth and increase in lifetime of LED lightening has led to formation of new commercial prototypes in the lightening industry. In Li-Fi technology, visible light coming from LED bulbs acts as carrier for data and can reach any devices which is illuminated by it. The flickering of LED bulb creates signal for the receiver device and thereby transmitting data. This wireless optical networking technology has the potential to transmit data up to speed of 224 GB per second and is about 100 times faster than Wi-Fi. This market has got commercialized for its unidirectional communication applications. Li-Fi can be installed in any house, commercial building, aircraft, streets and others. It has vast usage in future and holds immense potential. Without any new arrangement, Li-Fi can be used from existing LED bulbs in houses. It can be installed in street lights as well and can provide internet to each and every person walking on the streets.
One of the major benefit of Li-Fi technology using light wave instead of radio wave for transmitting data is enhancement of data safety and security. Data stealing will be difficult as LiFi does not transmit through walls. Infinite bandwidth of light and limited exposure to radiation is one of the reason for selecting Li-Fi over Wi-Fi. The device has uses both in developed and developing nations. In developing nations where the government is focusing on improving communication and internet penetration, Li-fi has the potential for transmitting uncongested and noise free signals which Wi-Fi fails to provide. Li-fi will help in universalization of internet in developed nations through Street light LEDs. Government promotions for LED bulbs in developed countries will also help in expansion of LIFI. LiFi is much cost and environment friendly as compared to Wi-Fi. As internet connectivity is becoming basic necessity in this century and people are looking for hassle free fast internet, the spread of LiFi is expected to grow steady in the future.
Major opportunities in LIFI industry includes: smart LED lightening for commercial buildings and private homes, smart lightening of public spaces like stations and airports, traffic updates from traffic lights, Smart Store, Consumer Electronics and Game Consoles. The market for photo detector segment is also expected to witness a boom due to advent of this technology. The lack of penetration through walls and opaque objects can restrain this technology drastically. LiFi can also be used in railways for providing accurate information of trains and can help in route management.
In France, LiFi market will grow mostly in public places through government initiatives. Government of France have not spoken anything about it but talks are going on, in order to implement it in public places in Paris for strengthening security in the country after recent attack by ISIS. Paris have witnessed two major attacks in last 12 months which have opened the eyes of government towards safety and security in the country.
Local companies in France also has high adaptability of advanced technology. Commercial complex requires high speed internet without any disruption and LiFi could be an option for them. Any new technology is considered and applied in France, if found to be useful. Cost of installing LiFi will be higher than a Wi-Fi modem, although, it can be installed with current internet plan and system.
Instead of a Wi-Fi router, companies can install Li-Fi in their premises through LED bulbs and tubes which not just save energy but also provides high speed data with security. Large offices requires a sophisticated system for Wi-Fi management which can be eased with the help of LiFi. LiFi needs to have just one router and can be installed in any LED bulb, tube or any other form of LED lighting. All offices requires proper lighting system throughout the day for better working conditions and efficient results. Public places will be the 1st in France to install this technology which can help companies to increase working conditions and reduce excess wiring (cable) from offices.
The market has also been geographically segmented into major cities of France like Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Ottawa, Toulouse and Others and by usage house, corporate office, railways, airways, retail stores, hotels and others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the France LiFi Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on France and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers, restraints and opportunities
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a France and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affects the market on both France and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
9. The detailed analysis of market size (in terms of both value and volume), value-chain analysis, technologies in use, government regulations, upcoming projects, forecasts of market growth and market sizes for each segments are included in the report. In addition to it, the report also explains economic conditions of and forecast of its current economic scenario and effect of its current policy changes in to its economy, reasons and implications on the growth of this sector.
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Key Findings of The Study
4. Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
4.4 PESTEL Analysis
4.5 Industry Policies
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Huge Demand for Specialized Internet Technologies
5.2.2 Less Energy Consumption
5.2.3 Faster and Safe Data Transfer
5.2.4 High Bandwidth
5.2.5 Vast applications
5.3.1 Limited range
5.3.2 Can't substitute Wi-Fi completely
5.3.3 Scattered Internet penetration
5.3.4 Transmission can be easily disrupted
5.4.1 Smart Homes and Smart Cities
5.4.2 Offices require high speed internet
5.4.3 Railways and Airlines
6. France Li-Fi Market
6.2 Technology Description and its applications
6.3 Segmentation By Cities
6.4 Segmentation By Estimated Francege
6.4.2 Corporate Office
6.4.3 Railways and Airlines
6.4.5 Retail Stores/Supermarkets/hypermarkets
6.5 Segmentation By Types
7. Investment Analysis
8. Recent Developments and Trends
9. Future of France Li-Fi Market
10. List of figures
11.List of Tables