Latin America’s GDP has seen higher contribution from the mining industry. Manufacturing from Mexico too has a considerable share. Safety Relays & Timersubiquitous in mining, they are integral part of moving machinery like the continuous mining machines, conveyors and the longwallsystems. However, modern technologies such as programmable electronics are now being used for mining machine controlimplementing ‘Emergency Shutdown’ systems, the reliability of which is still in question.
The growth in manufacturing industry coupled with the mining industry, will lead to a flatter growth in Safety Relays & Timers in Latin America.
The Safety Relay and Timers Market in Latin America is estimated to be worth $xx billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of xx.xx% during the forecast period to reach $xx billion by 2020.
Latin AmericaSafety Relaysmarket is broadly segmented on the basis of types,end users and geography. On the basis of types, the Safety RelaysMarket has been segmented intoSingle-Function Safety Relays and Modular & Configurable Safety Relays. On the basis of its end users, its applications could be explained under segments such as Automotive, Energy & Power, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Construction and more. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, Siemens, ABB, SICK, IDEC and more.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for the Safety Relay and Timers along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis of Latin America Safety Relay and Timers market, with region specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Latin AmericaSafety Relay and Timers market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
2.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
2.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
2.4 Industry Policies
3. Market Dynamics
3.2.1 Industry Safety Standards
3.2.2 Demand for Functional Safety
3.2.3 Need for Flexible Modular Designs
3.2.4 Integrated Functionality Requirements
3.2.5 Minimal Time & Labor Effort Requirements
3.2.6 Cost-effective Systems
3.3.1 High Market Competition
3.3.2 Complexity of Standards
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Segmentation by Types
5.1.1 Single-Function Safety Relays
5.1.2 Modular & Configurable Safety Relays
5.2 Segmentation by Contacts
5.2.1 Normally Closed, Time Open (NCTO)
5.2.2 Normally Closed, Time Closed (NCTC)
5.2.3 Normally Open, Time Open (NOTO)
5.2.4 Normally Open, Time Closed (NOTC)
5.3 Segmentation by End Users
5.3.2 Energy & Power
5.3.7 Oil & Gas
5.4 Segmentation by Country
6. Vendor Market Share
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Rockwell Automation
7.2 OMRON Industrial Automation
7.9 DARE Electronics,Inc.
7.11 TE Connectivity
7.13 ICM Controls
7.14 Altech Corp.
7.15 Crouzet Automation & Control
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
9. Future of Latin America Safety Relays & Timers Market