Fast expanding lower-middle income base has created huge opportunities for personal care products manufacturers in Latin America region. Innovation in packaging and products have played an important role in expanding the opportunities for package manufacturers. New green and sustainable packaging solutions are also gaining traction amongst the consumers, with manufacturers using this solutions for differentiating their offerings while fulfilling requirements of customers. Homecare packaging market in Latin America is estimated to grow at compound annual growth rate of xx.xx% to reach total market value of $xx.xx billion by the end of 2020 from the present estimate of $xx.xx billion in 2014.
Growing preference for healthier lifestyle has led to increased demand for homecare products. Increasing medical care costs is leading to more number of people opting for products and solutions which can reduce their medical bills and keep them safe. Manufacturers are trying to differentiate their offerings by opting for specific packaging solutions which conveys useful information while keeping the products safe. The packaging market for this segment is set to witness high growth for the forecast period.
Improving economy will spur up the demand for home healthcare products impacting the market of packaging solutions. Plastics are the major packaging material being used by companies, driven by advantages like durability, cost benefits and versatility. New polymers like PLA, biodegradable PHA (polyhydroxyalkanoate), bio PTT (polytrimethyl terephthalate), etc are slowly getting acceptance, however, cost remains a deterrent.
Some of the major companies mentioned in the report are:
Amcor, Mondi Group, Bemis, Rexam, RPC Group, Winpak, AptarGroup, Sonoco, Silgan Holdings, Tetra Laval, DS Smith Plc, CAN-PACK S.A., Prolamina Packaging
What is there in report?
1) Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario
2) A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next 5 years
3) Complete market breakdown has been done for different countries to give a detailed picture of the homecare packaging market
4) The report also gives information of major vendors of homecare packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
6.1 Latin America Home Care Packaging Market by Primary Material
6.2 Latin America Home Care Packaging Market by Home Care Products
6.2.3 Laundry Care
6.2.6 Air Care
6.3 Latin America Home Care Packaging Market by Products
6.4 Latin America Home Care Packaging Market by Country
7. Latin America Vendor Market Share
8. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
8.2 Mondi Group
8.5 RPC Group
8.9 Silgan Holdings
8.10 Tetra Laval
8.11 DS Smith Plc
8.12 CAN-PACK S.A.
8.13 Prolamina Packaging
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in Latin America Home Care Packaging Market
11. Future of Latin America Home Care Packaging Market