Industrial Pump Market
The industrial pump market is anticipated to witness growth in coming years on account of expansion in its end user application and technological advancements associated with the same. The industries such as oil & gas, water & waste water, chemicals & petrochemicals, etc. are poised for growth in near future which is anticipated to pose higher demand for diaphragm pump across the world. The industrial development across the world is spurred by economic development majorly in Asia Pacific countries. The global economy is in the phase of recovery which was hampered due to recession in 2008 and decline in crude oil prices in 2014. The economic development leads to expansion in industrial infrastructure which, in turn, drives the market for industrial pumps.
The industrial pump market is categorized according to product type (Centrifugal Pump, Reciprocating Pump, Rotary Pump, Diaphragm Pump) and end-user (oil & gas, Water & Wastewater, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages, Others).
Rising Offshore Exploration & Production (E&P) Activity - Drives the Industrial Pump Market
To meet the expected oil demand in the future, opportunities lie in offshore deep-sea beds, where oil & gas operators continue to discover new reserves. Globally, very few onshore regions are left yet to be explored by oil companies. Offshore explorations represent risks associated with extreme weather, higher costs of exploration than onshore operations, safety hazards and so on. However, if new sources of oil are to be found, they most certainly exist in the sea, waiting to be explored. Many regions around the world have begun offshore explorations in order to exploit their fair share of natural resources and to kick start their economy, which, in turn provides a huge impetus to industrial pump market.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Industrial Pump Market Share
Asia-Pacific is witnessing huge economic growth which has resulted in development of industrial infrastructure. The industrial infrastructure in the region witnessing growth with policy level focus on driving the industrial sector. Most of the countries in Asia-Pacific region is in growing phase which makes it a major regional market for industrial pumps. The government of India launched “Make in India Program” which is aimed at promulgating the manufacturing sector in the country is leading to development of industrial infrastructure which, in turn, drives the demand for industrial pump market.
Key Developments in the Industrial Pump Market
- December 2017: Dover Corporation planned to spin off its upstream energy businesses within the Energy segment known as Wellsite. The new entity will be a standalone publicly traded company focused on providing full range of oil and gas production technologies and solutions.
Industrial Pump Market Major Players include -
- Flowserve Corporation
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- KSB AG
- ITT Inc
- Dover Corporation
Reasons to Purchase Industrial Pump Market Report
- Current and future industrial pump market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market.
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customize Industrial Pump Market Report
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Scope of the Report
2.2 Market Definition
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Study Deliverables
2.5 Research Phases
3. Industrial Pump Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023 (in USD billion)
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
3.4 Government Policies & Regulations
3.5 Investment Opportunities
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Industrial Pump Market Drivers
4.2 Industrial Pump Market Restraints
4.3 Industrial Pump Market Opportunities
5. Industrial Pump Market Supply Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Force Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Overview, Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023)
7.1 Industrial Pump Market By Product Type
7.1.1 Centrifugal Pump
7.1.2 Reciprocating Pump
7.1.3 Rotary Pump
7.1.4 Diaphragm Pump
7.2 Industrial Pump Market By End-User
7.2.2 Water & Wastewater
7.2.4 Oil & Gas
8. Regional Market Analysis (Overview, Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023)
8.1 North America Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.1.1 United States Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.1.2 Canada Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2 Europe Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.2.1 United Kingdom Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.2.2 Germany Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.2.3 France Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.2.4 Italy Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.2.5 Spain Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.2.6 Rest of Europe
8.3 Asia-Pacific Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.3.1 China Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.3.2 India Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.3.3 Japan Industrial Pump Market Size (2018-2023)
8.3.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 Rest of World
9. Industrial Pump Market Key Company Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Financials*, Recent Development, and Analyst View)
9.1 Flowserve Corporation
9.2 Grundfos Holding A/S
9.3 KSB AG
9.4 ITT Inc
9.5 Sulzer Ltd.
9.6 Ebara Corp.
9.7 Weir Group plc
9.8 Schlumberger Ltd.
9.9 Baker Hughes, Inc
9.10 Clyde Union, Inc.
9.11 Dover Corporation
*List not Exhaustive
10. Industrial Pump Market Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
10.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Market Players
11. Future of the Industrial Pump Market
12.1 Contact Us
*Subject to availability on public domain