The home care packaging market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX% to USD XX billion by the end of 2022 from the value of USD XX billion in 2017. In the recent years, the home care products market has witnessed immense growth due to the increasing preference among individuals to lead a healthier lifestyle.
Demand for home care products has been on the rise, especially as consumers, with growing health awareness, tend to avoid expensive medical care costs. To keep up with this demand, the home care packaging industry has ramped up their offerings to differentiate between multiple packaging solutions, conveying useful information without compromising on the safety standards. The packaging market for this segment is set to record high growth during the forecast period. Despite the economic setbacks, demand for home healthcare products has never declined and is directly proportional to that for packaging solutions.
Driven by advantages like durability, cost benefits, and versatility, plastic is one of the packaging materials majorly used by companies. R&D in increased durability and safety has found new entrants into the industry including polymers like PLA, biodegradable PHA (polyhydroxyalkanoate), bio PTT (poly trimethyl terephthalate), etc. However, high cost poses a challenge to their sustainability in the long run.
The home care packaging market is segmented based on the material used, products, and applications.
Some of the major companies mentioned in the report are:
- Mondi Group
- RPC Group
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for India’s home care packaging market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for India’s home care packaging market with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect India’s home care packaging market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
6.1 India Home Care Packaging Market by Primary Material
6.2 India Home Care Packaging Market by Home Care Products
6.2.3 Laundry Care
6.2.6 Air Care
6.3 India Home Care Packaging Market by Products
7. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
7.2 Mondi Group
7.5 RPC Group
7.9 Silgan Holdings
7.10 Tetra Laval
7.11 DS Smith PLC
7.12 CAN-PACK S.A.
7.13 Prolamina Packaging
8. Investment Analysis
9. Opportunities in India Home Care Packaging Market
10. Future of India Home Care Packaging Market