The automotive industry in India is one of the highly growth intensive markets globally. The country is the fourth largest exporter of passenger cars in the world. The country is the sixth largest producer of passenger cars in the global market.
Improvements in the manufacturing sector along with huge investment in industrial infrastructure have helped to boost the development of fiberglass technologies significantly in the Indian market. Many international fiberglass manufacturers like Owens Corning, Saint-Gobain and Creative Pultrusion have opened their manufacturing base in India. The availability of raw materials in abundance is also helping to boost the market in India.
Fiberglass application in the automotive industry is primarily driven by the demand for lightweight automotive components. The demand for lightweight vehicles, in turn, is largely driven by regulatory authorities pushing for fuel efficiency and compliance of emission norms. Demand for lightweight and durable materials for automotive components is the major driver propelling the growth of the global automotive fiberglass market in India. Due to the growing impact of liberalization, the markets are becoming increasingly globalized and strategic partnerships of the international players with the regional players have helped the players to grow and expand. However, increase in cost of insulation and raw materials, along with the threat of substitutes of fiberglass are also a growing concern in the automotive fiberglass market in the region.
The market is segmented based on the production process type and application type. In short, automobile component manufacturers are focusing on strategically collaborating with the fiberglass manufacturers in order to produce durable, heat resistant and lightweight automotive components.
Some of the major players in the Indian market for automotive fiberglass are:
- Braj Binani Group
- Fiber Glass Industries
- Jiangsu Changhai Composite Materials Co. Ltd.
- Kemrock Industries and Exports Limited
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the automotive glass fiber market in India with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and rising prospective opportunities, along with the identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major regions where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 New Developments in R&D/ Latest Technologies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Production Type (Growth, Trends and Feasibility of the manufacture process)
5.1.1 Hand Layup
5.1.2 Resin Transfer Molding
5.1.3 Vacuum Infusion Processing
5.1.4 Injection Molding
5.1.5 Compression Molding
5.2 By Application Type (Market crackdown, trends and forecasts)
5.2.1 Structural Assembly
5.2.2 Power Train Components
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
6.5 Market Share Analysis
7. KEY PLAYERS (Overview, Strategies, Developments, Analyst Perspective)
7.1 Braj Binani Group
7.2 Fiber Glass Industries
7.3 Jiangsu Changhai Composite Materials Co., Ltd
7.4 Kemrock Industries and Exports Limited
7.5 Lintex International Company Ltd.
7.6 Molded Fiberglass Companies
7.7 Performance Composite Inc.
7.8 Plasti Comp Inc.
7.9 PPG Industries Inc.
7.10 Smart Material Corp.
7.11 ZCL Composites Inc.