In-Vitro Diagnostics Market
The global In-Vitro Diagnostics market in Biotechnology was valued as a USD 32.82 billion market in 2016 and is expected to become a USD 44.16 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.07%.
The report details several driving and restraining factors for the market. Some of them are listed
- Widespread healthcare awareness
- Increased spending capabilities of people on healthcare
- High demand for technologically advanced equipment for the early and precise diagnosis of various diseases
- Increase in number of incidences of the diseases
- Minimally invasive and point of care techniques for diagnosis
- The technological advancements and new developments in the diagnostic industry
- Growing and rapidly aging population
- Stringent regulatory policies by governments
- Reimbursement issues
- Lack of funds
The market is segmented into different categories on the basis of techniques, products, usability, applications, end user and geographically. The technique segment is divided into categories like molecular diagnostics, point of care diagnostics, immunoassay, and clinical chemistry. The market analysis is available for the geographical areas of North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players in the market are:
- Alere Inc.
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Roche Diagnostics
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the In-Vitro Diagnostics Market in Biotechnology, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Market Overview
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 Market Definition
3.2 Market Segmentation
3.2.5 End User
3.3 Market Drivers
3.3.1 Increase in the number of chronic & infectious diseases
3.3.2 Rapid aging population
3.3.3 Technological Advancements
3.4 Market Restraints
3.4.1 Stringent Regulatory Framework
3.4.2 Lack of Reimbursement
3.4.3 Lack of budget
4. GLOBAL MARKETS: SEGMENTATION BY TECHNIQUE
4.1 Clinical Chemistry
4.3 Point of care diagnostics
4.4 Molecular Diagnostics
5. GLOBAL MARKETS: SEGMENTATION BY GEOGRAPHY
5.1 North America
5.3 Rest of the World
6. COMPETITVE LANDSCAPE
6.2 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.4 New Product Launch
7. COMPANY PROFILES
7.1 Alere Inc.
7.3 Danaher Corporation
7.4 Roche Diagnostics
7.5 Becton Dickinson & Company
7.6 BioRad Laboratories
7.7 Abbott Laboratories
7.8 Bayer AG
7.9 Arkray Inc
7.11 Johnson & Johnsons