Europe Sugar Substitute Market Insights
The Europe sugar substitute market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.55%, during the forecast period.
Increasing awareness about consuming healthy sugar substitutes is contributing to the growth of sweeteners market in Europe. Consumers have started becoming aware about the nutrient benefits of a product through labels.
Europe Sugar Substitute Market Dynamics
Manufacturers are increasingly exploring alternative sweeteners which are low in calorie without compromising on the taste. Major threat is the availability other low calorie sweeteners. The growth in sports nutrition drinks and health drinks market is further providing boost to the sugar substitute market in Europe.
Europe Sugar Substitute Market Segmentation
Stevia has been the most popular sugar substitute in Europe since 2001. It is widely used in food and beverage category throughout the Europe market.
Europe Sugar Substitute Market Regional Analysis
Europe sugar substitute market has been geographically segmented into UK, Germany, France, Spain, Russia, Italy and Rest of Europe. Europe is the second largest market in terms of market share across the globe.
Europe Sugar Substitute Market Key Developments
July 2018 - Südzucker Group and Israel-based flavours company DouxMatox have partnered to commercialise DouxMatok’s sugar reduction technology across Europe.
Europe Sugar Substitute Market Competitive Landscape
Major Players – Stevia Natura, PureCircle, Evolva, Cargill Inc, GLG Life Tech Corp., Ingredion Inc., Tate & Lyle Plc., Merisant Company and Danisco, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Europe Sugar Substitute Market Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come.
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimates sheet in excel.
Customization of the Europe Sugar Substitute Market Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Phases
1.4 Scope of the Study
2. Europe Sugar Substitute Market Insights
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Market Trends
2.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
2.3.5 Degree of Competition
3. Europe Sugar Substitute Market Dynamics
4. Europe Sugar Substitute Market Segmentation
4.1 By Product Type
4.1.1 High Intensity Sweeteners
4.1.2 Low Intensity Sweeteners
4.1.3 High Fructose Syrup
4.2 By Application Type
184.108.40.206 Dairy and Frozen Foods
4.2.3 Health and Personal Care
5. Sugar Substitute Market Regional Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size in USD million, 2018-2023)
5.1 Europe Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.1 United Kingdom Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.2 Germany Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.3 Spain Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.4 Russia Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.5 Italy Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.6 France Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.7 Rest of Europe Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
6. Europe Sugar Substitute Market Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Tate & Lyle plc.
7.2 Cargill Inc.
7.4 Ingredion Incrporated
7.5 Stevia Natura
7.6 GLG Life Tech Corp.
7.7 Merisant Company
7.8 Pure Circle Limited
7.10 E.I. DuPont