The Europe fertilizer market shall have a steady CAGR of 2.5% over the forecast period of 2017-2022, as the nutrient requirements and active ingredients usage are set to rise. The Europe Fertilizer market size is estimated to be USD XX million in 2017 and is estimated to reach a market value of USD XX million by 2022. Acquisitions and Joint ventures are the major strategies followed the major players in the industry.
High population densities leading to food security concerns in the region, along high export demand of food products from the region are driving the Europe fertilizer market. Moreover, the European Union supports responsible use of fertilizers in the region. While the potential of growth is comparatively high with product innovations and demand for healthy, nutrient-rich foods, the demand would be restricted by the expanding application of organic fertilizers and regulatory constraints.
By type, the market is divided into nitrogen, phosphorus, potash and other macro fertilizers wherein nitrogen-based fertilizers account for the highest market share. By application, the market is explained by crop and non-crop usage.
The European fertilizers market demand is led by export oriented agricultural countries like- Germany, France and the United Kingdom. Italy and other European countries would experience higher growth over the forecast period.
Key Industry Players
Major European fertilizers companies accounting for substantial market share are:
- Yara International
- Bunge Ltd.
- Potash Corp
- CF Industries
Geographical expansion with country specific product innovations is the major strategy followed by market players.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Europe fertilizers market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe fertilizers market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions in which this industry is growing and identifying the regions still untapped.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach & Methodology
2.2 Research Designs
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Export Market Growth and Demand
5.1.2 Increasing Demand for Food Grains
5.1.3 Government Support
5.2.1 Regulatory and Environmental Concerns
5.2.2 Growth of Organic Fertilizer Industry
5.3.1 Preference for Healthy and Nutrient Rich Food
5.3.2 Product Innovations and Multi Functional Fertilizers
5.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.4.5 Degree of Competition
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 By Type
18.104.22.168 Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN)
22.214.171.124 Ammonium Nitrate
126.96.36.199 Ammonium Sulfate
188.8.131.52 Other Nitrogenous Fertilizers
184.108.40.206 Mono-Ammonium Phosphate (MAP)
220.127.116.11 Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP)
18.104.22.168 Triple Superphosphate (TSP)
22.214.171.124 Other Phosphatic Fertilizers
6.2 By Application
126.96.36.199 Grains & Cereals
188.8.131.52 Oil Seeds
184.108.40.206 Fruits & Vegetables
220.127.116.11 Turf & Ornamental Grass
6.3 By Geography
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures
7.3 New Product Launches
7.4 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
7.5 Market Share Analysis
8. Company Profiles
8.1 Yara International ASA
8.2 K+S Aktiengesellschaft
8.2 ICL Group
8.4 Nutrien Inc.
8.5 CF Industries Holdings
8.6 Anwil S.A.
8.7 The Mosaic Company
8.8 Nufarm Ltd.
8.9 Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile SA
8.10 Acron Group
8.11 OCI Nitrogen BV
8.12 Uralkali PJSC
8.13 Groupe OCP