Automatic Tea Bag Packaging Equipment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period (2018 - 2023). The scope of the report is limited to packaging raw material type including nylon, paper, and silk. The regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The study also emphasizes the increasing awareness regarding the health benefits associated with the consumption of tea which, in turn, is aiding the growth of the automated tea bag packaging equipment market.
In the tea bag packaging industry, the demand for varieties of black, herbal, green, and fruit infusions is getting stronger day-by-day, and the competition is quite fierce as well. The packaging not only preserves and protects the product within the tea bag but also communicates a brand’s message and ultimately contributes to the sales process. Sustainability is also one of the primary concerns in the tea bag packaging industry. As a result, packaging equipment manufacturers are increasingly adopting automation in their production line and adhering to Sustainable Trade Initiatives throughout the globe.
Increasing Adoption of Automation among Packaging Equipment Manufacturers to Accelerate the Market
Automatic packaging machinery offers preventative maintenance, performance data, efficiency reports and output analysis, all via integrated touch screens, with the latest programmable software pre-loaded with recipes to change from one pack size and format to another with minimal loss of production. While all of these factors play a vital role in incorporating automation in the tea bag packaging equipment, the need for absolute perfection in terms of efficiency and flexibility is also driving the automatic tea bag packaging equipment market.
Pyramid Tea Bag Packaging to Exhibit Increasing Demand across the Globe
Pyramid Tea bags are the latest development in the tea bag industry when it comes to convenient tea making, which has revolutionized the way global community relishes a cup of specialty tea. In Australia, demand for premium tea is on the rise, and the pyramid tea bag is moving into the mainstream with the larger brands, including Lipton and Twinings, rolling out new premium lines to tap into the trend. Fuso International, a leading Japanese Brand, provides automatic equipment for pyramid tea bag packaging, which is predominantly used in the Asia-Pacific region.
Europe to Account for the Largest Market Share
Within Europe, the UK has always been a nation of tea-drinkers, despite the increasing growth of coffee shops in every shopping center and high street. The increasingly positive publicity and ambiance surrounding teas has been driving consumer interest and therefore consumption, and tea packaging plays an enormous role in attracting buyers. Also, Companies across Eastern Europe are ramping up investment in automation to cope with a labor shortage that started after the 2008 financial crisis, thus contributing toward automating the entire tea bag packaging process. Driven by countries like Turkey, Germany, and the UK, Europe accounted for the most significant share in the automatic tea bag packaging equipment market.
Key Developments in the Market
- July 2017 – Teepack presented one of the newest member of their machine portfolio, PERFECTA FAMILY SIZE. The machine has been designed to fill double-chamber tea bags with up to 22 cm2 filling volume, which makes it an ideal partner for the packaging of XL tea bags with thread and cardboard tag. The machine also provides the opportunity for the tea bags to be produced either with a stapled or a knotted thread.
Major Companies: Teepack, Selo Group, Inc., Xiamen Sengong Packing Equipment Co. Ltd., Liaoyang Conoval Machinery Co., Ltd., ACMA S.p.A., and FUSO International, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The future prospect of the automatic tea bag packaging equipment market and opportunities
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Regional analysis of the market
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Increasing Awareness Regarding Health Benefits Associated with the Consumption of Tea
4.2.2 Growing Requirement for Automation in Tea Packaging Industry
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 High Initial Investment Cost
4.3.2 The Requirement for High Amount of Raw Material in Certain Packages
4.4 Industry Value Chain
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4.6 Technology Snapshot
5. Global Automatic Tea Bag Packaging Equipment Market Segmentation
5.1 By Packaging Raw Material Type
5.2 By Packaging Bag Shape Type
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
6.2 Selo Group
6.3 Xiamen Sengong Packing Equipment Co. Ltd.
6.4 Liaoyang Conoval Machinery Co., Ltd.
6.5 ACMA S.p.A.
6.6 FUSO International
*List Not Exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Opportunities in Global Automatic Tea Bag Packaging Equipment Market