The Australia C4ISR Market will account to more than USD 3 billion by 2023. Due to the rising usage of the UAVs, air based C4ISR market will show the highest growth rate among all the platforms in Australia. This segment will be closely followed by the Naval based C4ISR market. Australia, due to its strategic location and rising geopolitical clout, will be ramping up the spending on naval C4ISR systems. Though Australia is overall a peaceful country and faces no border threats from any country owing to its location, the region may see military tension in the future. However, an anticipated defense strategy for ensuring safety and stability in the country could propel the market for C4ISR in the country. Australia recently purchased 8 state-of-the-art (Boeing P8) aircrafts from the United States, to boost its surveillance capabilities. Australia was only the second country to be offered the P8, after India. This has boosted the Australian C4ISR Market greatly.
Technological Advancements in Space-based C4ISR
Rapid technological developments are breeding disruptive technologies in the defense industry. The impact of defense majors’ portfolio capabilities creates an unexpected competition, particularly in the case of sea-based C4ISR. It is difficult for organizations to keep up with breakthrough technologies at each level due to the significant investment involved. As per a recent survey, end-user organizations are interested in live streaming of video for situational awareness to explore and analyze the process.
Cubic Solutions is one such company that offers real-time full motion video-based on cloud computing software. The company has acquired DTECH, GATR Technologies, and TeraLogic to ramp up business in the market. DTECH brings its modular and miniaturized Internet-on- the-move capability, while the GATR is the only provider of inflatable satellite communication (SATCOM) antenna solutions whose unique inflatable antenna technology enables portability, low cost of ownership, reliability in extreme environments, and ease of setup.
Key Developments in the Market:
- March 2018: Leidos in talks with US Army for a potential five year USD 230 million task order for the army prototype and integrate technologies.
- February 2018: Cubic strengthens C4ISR business with acquisition of MotionDSP.
- November 2017: BAE has been awarded a USD 12.8 million DARPA contract to design a testbed for development of space warfare command and control systems.
Major Players: Harris Corporation, General Dynamics, Thalesraytheon Systems, The Boeing Company,and CACI International Inc., among others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Provides latest insights into the Australia C4ISR market
- Gives a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape in the Australia C4ISR market
- Analyzes the market scenario with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Forecasts the market value by assessing the impact of the market drivers and constraints
- Answers questions like:
- How the increasing penetration of commercial aircrafts changed the space-based C4ISR market
- The market dynamics for the space-based C4ISR market
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Scope of Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Phases
3. Market Insights
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Technology Trends
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. AUSTRALIA C4ISR MARKET, SEGMENTED BY TYPE
5.1 Command & Control
5.5 Electronic Warfare
6. AUSTRALIA C4ISR MARKET, SEGMENTED BY PLATFORM
6.1 Land Based
6.2 Air Based
6.3 Sea Based
6.4 Space Based
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.2 Market Share Analysis
8. COMPANY PROFILES
8.1 BAE Systems
8.2 CACI International Inc
8.4 Elbit Corporation Ltd.
8.5 General Dynamics Corporation
8.6 Harris Corporation
9.7 Kratos Defense and Security Solutions
9.8 Lockheed Martin Corporation
9.9 Northrop Grumman Corporation
9.10 Rheinmetall AG
9.11 ThalesRaytheon Systems