The Asia Pacific market for wireline logging services makes up for 12.3% of the global wireline logging market. The growth in drilling and completion activities is attributed to the continuous increase in world energy demand. This rise in energy demand has resulted in increased drilling and completion activities in Asia Pacific as well. This has also put pressure to extract more from each well and thus, further deep exploration is done. This increase in drilling and completion activity increases the requirement of wireline services. Chinese players and few Asian players are expected to grow in the near future.
Generally every oil well drilling starts when it is uncased. And the surface casing will be installed once a short distance is drilled, to protect the softer surface formations without caving. Number of casings installed will depend upon the total depth of the well and type of rock formation. After reaching the total depth, a log will be run to determine whether the well is economical to produce and also to determine the exact depth of the well.
There are two types logging operations performed in a well:
Open-Hole logging generally refers to logging operations that are performed on a well before the wellbore has been ceased and cemented. On the other hand, cased-hole logging involves retrieving logging measurements through the well casing, or the metal piping that is inserted into the well during completion operations.
Increasing energy demand, increasing exploration activity in deeper waters, shale boom and rise global well intervention demand are the major drivers for Wireline logging services market. On the flip side, lack of skilled labor and need for initial technical equipment are some of the factors restraining the market.
Countries such as United States and China are expected to drive the market demand because of the ongoing shale boom and decent market opportunity exist in regions such as Asia-Pacific and Africa, where the current offshore exploration activity is at an all time high. The North Sea is also a region to look for in terms of market demand, even though the region is suffering from dwindling oil and gas reserves, as the companies started exploring much deeper waters.
What the Report Offers
· Market Definition for the Asia Pacific Wireline logging services along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
· Market analysis for the Asia Pacific Wireline logging services market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on the country scale.
· Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on the country scale
· Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
· Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Asia Pacific Wireline logging services market on country basis.
· A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the Asia Pacific market for Wireline logging services. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, Wireline manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Asia-Pacific Wireline Logging Services Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Porter's Five Force Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Service Provider
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
6.5 Degree of Competition
7. Asia-Pacific Wireline Logging Services Market Analysis, by Country
7.1.1 Market Overview
7.1.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
7.2.1 Market Overview
7.2.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
7.3.1 Market Overview
7.3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
7.4.1 Market Overview
7.4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
7.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.5.1 Market Overview
7.5.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
8. Asia-Pacific Wireline Logging Services Market Segmentation, by Hole Type
8.1 Cased Hole
8.1.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
8.2 Open Hole
8.2.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
9. Asia-Pacific Wireline Logging Services Market Segmentation, by Wireline Type
9.1.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
9.2.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
10. Asia-Pacific Wireline Logging Services Market Segmentation, by Application
10.1.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
10.2.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast Until 2022
11. Key Company Analysis
11.1 Schlumberger Ltd.
11.2 Halliburton Co.
11.3 Baker Hughes, Inc.
11.4 Weatherford International Ltd.
11.5 SGS S.A.
11.6 Superior Energy Services, Inc.
11.7 China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL)
11.8 Uzma Bhd
11.9 Falcon Oilfield Services
11.10 HOMAI Well Services
(*Exhaustive list of companies will be provided in the full report. However, we would be glad to profile the companies that you are interested in)
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
12.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements