Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Insights
The Asia-Pacific sugar substitute market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.28%, during the forecast period.
Regular Sugar is gradually being replaced by a vast range of sugar substitutes in the food and beverage industry. Carbonated drinks, cereals, dietary foods, and desserts are some of the products in which sugar substitutes are being used.
Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Dynamics
Owing to the increase in the number of confectionery manufacturers and aging population which has led to the increase in demand for sugar substitute products.
Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Segmentation
The Bakery and Confectioneries segment holds the highest market share in Sugar Substitute market in Asia-Pacific. This is followed by Dairy segment.
Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Regional Analysis
China is the major market for sugar substitutes in the Asia-Pacific region and will continue to dominate the market in the forecasted period. The Japan market is expected to grow at an exponential rate in the future.
Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Key Developments
April 2017 – Evonik Industries and Thai company Rajburi Sugar, entered into a joint venture to promote isomalt in the Asian Market.
Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Competitive Landscape
Major Players - Tate & Lyle plc., Cargill Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ingredion Incorporated, Roquette Frères, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., JK Sucralose Inc., Pure Circle Limited, The Nutra Sweet Company, and E.I. DuPont, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Report
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come.
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimates sheet in excel.
Customization of the Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Phases
1.4 Scope of the Study
2. Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Insights
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Market Trends
2.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
2.3.5 Degree of Competition
3. Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Dynamics
4. Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Segmentation
4.1 By Product Type
4.1.1 High-Intensity Sweeteners
4.1.2 Low Intensity Sweeteners
4.1.3 High Fructose Syrup
4.2 By Application Type
18.104.22.168 Dairy and Frozen Foods
4.2.3 Health and Personal Care
5. Sugar Substitute Market Regional Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size in USD million, 2018-2023)
5.1 Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.1 China Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.2 India Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.3 Japan Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.4 Australia Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
6. Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitute Market Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Tate & Lyle plc.
7.2 Cargill Inc.
7.3 Archer Daniels Midland Company
7.4 Ingredion Incorporated
7.5 Roquette Frères
7.6 Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
7.7 JK Sucralose Inc.
7.8 Pure Circle Limited
7.9 The Nutra Sweet Company
7.10 E.I. DuPont