Feed Testing market in Africa is said to have a share of 2% of the global feed testing market. The Asia Pacific is expected to reach $xx Million by 2020, growing at an annual rate of x.x%. The major markets are South Africa and Egypt in the region.
The South African market is said to be the largest market in the region. Government regulatory agency AFMA in South Africa check the standards for the feed in their respective countries, making the feed testing mandatory, this has boosted the market in the region for both domestic production and imports. The major trend in the South Africa is to import the feed from North America but the rising costs of operations in this region is impacting the overall industry. . The swine followed by poultry, ruminant are the major segments of the market. In South Africa, feed industry has been the pillar industry of South African agriculture. Sheep Feed is produced on large numbers along with the fish and others.
Egypt is said to be the second largest market in the region. Government regulatory agency AFMA in South Africa check the standards for the feed in their respective countries, making the feed testing mandatory, this has boosted the market in the region for both domestic production and imports. In Egypt, aquaculture feed dominates the others. The country is said to produce more feed than the demand, disabling firms to make profits. But for feed testing, the country seems to be a hidden opportunity. Considerable market is effected due to the lack of awareness regarding feed safety standards in the market.
Mycotoxin takes up the major share in the segmentation by tests and in by animals, the swine followed by poultry, ruminant dominate the market. Aquaculture has started expand rapidly in the region.
Major companies in the market are Intertek, Eurofins, SGS etc. The companies are now looking for new technological advances and innovations to cut down the initial costs. To tap the potential market, the players are actively engaging in mergers and acquisitions to enter new markets especially in developing nations of the region.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Feed Testing Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the Africa Feed Testing Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- A comprehensive analysis of recent organic and inorganic developments in the market by the major companies, and strategic benchmarking of developments
Scope of the Study:
- Comprehensive overview of the Africa Feed Testing Market
- Competitive intelligence regarding the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them
- Insights about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identifies the regions which are untapped
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Market Definition
1.1.2 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. Regulatory Structure
3.1 North America
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Increase in demand of high quality feed for animals
188.8.131.52 Livestock disease outbreak fuelling additive market
184.108.40.206 Stringent Regulations in Regard to Food & Feed Safety
220.127.116.11 Mandatory testing of feed safety & quality
18.104.22.168 Lack of awareness in feed safety & quality
22.214.171.124 High initial costs
126.96.36.199 Advancements in Analytical techiques
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Pathogen testing
5.1.2 Crop chemicals analysis
5.1.3 Nutritional labeling analysis
5.1.4 Fats & oils analysis
5.1.5 Mycotoxin testing
5.2 By Animal Type
5.2.5 Pet food
5.3 By Geography
5.4.1 South Africa
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Major Strategies adopted by Companies
6.3 Most active companies in the past five years
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Adpen Laboratories Inc.
7.2 Eurofins Scientific
7.3 Bruker Biosciences Corporation.
7.4 Intertek Group Plc
7.5 RL Food Testing Laboratories
7.6 Genetic ID NA Inc.
7.7 SDK Laboratories
7.8 EMSL Anlaytical Inc.
7.9 OMIC USA Inc.